In more than 20 years of writing professionally for consumer, B2B and nonprofit audiences, I’ve produced and edited prose for all types of publications. My strengths (and interests) allow me to best help clients tackle these types of editorial projects:
- Case studies and white papers that educate through compelling stories, illustrate (rather than state) client messages and give readers ideas about how to solve a challenge
- Annual reports and other development and fundraising publications that engage, inspire and motivate
- Articles for web or print, particularly in series or that center on a specific topic or theme
- Website copy that embodies a client’s distinct voice, style and brand
- Integrated communications that leverage an organization’s overall marketing plans and organizational goals and mission
- Audits of existing communications, of course delivered with strategies and suggestions for improving
- Content strategy development
- Developmental editing, copy editing and proofreading
- Technical writing and translating technical/scientific copy for lay audiences
- Medical writing and academic article editing
- Graphic design coordination and project management
Have a project in mind that doesn’t fit anything above? Let’s talk.
Nearly all of my work over the years has consisted of repeat business and referrals from happy clients. I hope you’ll become one of them!